One of the goals of the AHS Alumni Foundation is to ensure all our alumni is kept informed and has access to news about our scholarships, events, alumni, updates, and other valuable information. Our alumni database is only as good as the information we receive from you – the alumni of AHS! We have some big gaps in the information we have in that database – mostly missing or out of date contact info or classmates who we are not aware have passed on.
You can help us in a few different ways:
- Check your own info under the Member Directory – if it is not current, send us a note with corrections
- NOTE: the Member Directory is under the tab “For Alumni” and is ONLY accessible if you are registered on this web site, so if you do not have access to the information under that tab,
- If you’re not receiving our newsletters, chances are we don’t have your contact info – please share it with us
- If you have access to your class mailing list, or know who does, please share it with us – even the most complete class lists may need to be updated with contact and/or deceased classmates info
- There are five classes, in particular, that have big gaps in contact info – if you know who may have the class list, please contact them and ask them to share it with us:
- Check the Deceased Alumni List – if you know of a classmate who has passed and they are not listed, please contact us to let us know.
Please help us keep our database as up to date and accurate as possible! You may contact us using the contact form at the bottom of this page.